- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the site or any related software. All software used on this site is the property of iceprints.com or its suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and the State of Illinois.
- You affirm that you are over the age of eighteen (18), as the Service and this Website are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. You affirm that you are able to enter into Terms, abide by and comply with these Terms. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Service and access this Website.
Use of Website and Services at own Risk
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Accuracy of Colors
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Use of Trademarks
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are used for display purposes only. No endorsement of our products should be implied there from. Our customers warrant that they have authorization for us to produce products with logos and trademarks of others, and all liability in regard to the use of those trademarks rest with our customer.
- ICEPRINTS.COM, AND ART CRYSTAL LTD, MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRODUCT FEATURED IN THIS INTERNET SITE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHERMORE, (AC) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, LIABILITIES, OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR RELATED TO ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM THIS INTERNET SITE.
Limitations of Liability
- YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD ICEPRINTS.COM, AND ART CRYSTAL LTD. HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
Links to Third Party Websites
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
General Contractual Clauses
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: To the extent your local law does not allow the limitation of liability, then this provision may not apply in its entirety. To the fullest extent provided under the law, AC, including its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and agents have no obligation or liability to you or any third party, whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, (including negligence, product liability, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special, or consequential damages (including any loss of data, revenue or profit) arising out of or with your use of this Service, the Website, any content submitted by you or any content submitted by other users, registered or not, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the company's liability to you for any cause of action whatsoever, and regardless of the action, will at all times be limited to injunctive relief only, and you are not entitled to damages of any kind, unless otherwise permitted by law.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold AC, and its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, parents, assigns, agents, service providers, suppliers, and employees, harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, liabilities, demands, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party arising out of or related to your use of the Website or Service, including but not limited to any content submitted by you, your violation of these Terms, any damage you caused to another, your breach of the representations and warranties, and the violation of the rights of another. These obligations survive these Terms and your use of the site.
- TERMINATION: Your access and use of the Website and Service is at the sole discretion of AC. AC may remove any content and/or terminate your access without notice for any reason, and AC is not liable for any such termination.
- ASSIGNMENT: Users may not assign, convey, or otherwise transfer their rights under these Terms; however, AC may assign, convey or transfer without any restriction or notice.
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- i. Governing Law/Venue: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois. The state and federal courts in Illinois, specifically, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, shall be the exclusive forum and venue for any disputes that arise under or are related to these Terms. You hereby consent to personal jurisdiction in Illinois.
- ii. Amendment: AC is free to alter, amend, or change these Terms at any time without notice. The amendments will be prospective only. You are encouraged to review these Terms from time-to-time because they may change without notice, and your use of the Website and Service is governed by the Terms in place at that time.
- iii. Entire Agreement: These Terms reflect the entire agreement between you and AC. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions when you submit, download, access, or use third-party content.
- iv. Enforcement: The failure to enforce any Term is not a waiver of such Term. Regardless of any statute, law, or regulation to the contrary, any claim, demand, or cause of action related to the Website, Service or the Terms must be filed within one year after the date it arose, otherwise it will be barred. If any provision or sections of these Terms is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intent of the parties, and the remaining provisions or section remain in full force and effect.
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS